Stardust Meteorite and Argentium Ring
Our signature Stardust ring is our most unusual specialty band, featuring a 3mm wide band of Gibeon meteorite framed in Argentium Silver. The criss-crossed slate pattern of the meteorite ore is beautifully contrasted against the lustrous white of Argentium. The full width of the finished band measures between 5.5mm-6mm.
Pictured here is the Stardust in a size 10. Each ring is individually handcrafted; exact width and thickness may vary slightly.
Turnaround time for this ring is currently 4-6 weeks. For questions regarding sizing, shipping, and customization options, please see our Policies.
About Gibeon Meteorite
Gibeon meteorites come from broken asteroid fragments or possibly an exploded star, and radiometric dating places their age at around 4 billion years old. First discovered in 1836 in Great Namaqualand, Namibia, these meteorites are composed of iron, nickel and small amounts of cobalt and are classified as a fine octahedrite iron meteorite. The unique patterns are the result of cooling in outer space over billions of years and are known as Widmanstatten lines. Energetically, meteorites of all kinds are considered a gift from another world. Many cultures consider the Meteorite sacred, to have supernatural powers, and to aid in shamanic practices and connection to the world of Spirit.
C - Conventional Market
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR STARDUST RINGS
- Meteorite rings are not resizable! Please be absolutely sure of your size before purchasing, as we cannot offer resizing or refunds.
- Meteorite ore pattern is variable; pattern may not be uniform around ring, and may show naturally occurring "inclusions."
- Meteorite is primarily an iron ore. We will provide you with care instructions for your meteorite ring upon delivery.
- Our Stardust rings are entirely handcrafted; we do not use CAD, a lathe, or any milling process to form these rings. Finished bands are approximately 6mm wide and 2mm thick.
- We can customize the Stardust ring with a graduated band, with multiple strips of meteorite between Argentium bands, or with a bezel set gemstone. Please contact us if you'd like to customize this ring; we would love to make one totally unique to you!