Stardust Meteorite and Argentium Ring
Our signature Stardust ring is our most unusual specialty band, featuring a 3mm wide band of Gibeon meteorite framed in Argentium Silver. The criss-crossed slate pattern of the meteorite ore is beautifully contrasted against the lustrous white of Argentium. The full width of the finished band measures between 5.5mm-6mm.
Pictured here is the Stardust in a size 10. Each ring is individually handcrafted; exact width and thickness may vary slightly.
Turnaround time for this ring is currently 4-6 weeks. For questions regarding sizing, shipping, and customization options, please see our FAQ.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR STARDUST RINGS
- Meteorite rings are not resizable! Please be absolutely sure of your size before purchasing, as we cannot offer resizing or refunds.
- Meteorite ore pattern is variable; pattern may not be uniform around ring, and may show naturally occurring "inclusions."
- Meteorite is primarily an iron ore. We will provide you with care instructions for your meteorite ring upon delivery.
- Our Stardust rings are entirely handcrafted; we do not use CAD, a lathe, or any milling process to form these rings. Finished bands are approximately 6mm wide and 2mm thick.
- We can customize the Stardust ring with a graduated band, with multiple strips of meteorite between Argentium bands, or with a bezel set gemstone. Please contact us if you'd like to customize this ring; we would love to make one totally unique to you!